"IT'S SO SIMPLE TO BE HAPPY... BUT IT'S SO HARD TO BE SIMPLE.."
I stole this quote from somewhere... but it actually made me think deep inside... We try to be happy every moment, the question is.. are we??? and in a similar way.. we try to be simple.. but we aint..
Running behind the world and dreams we forget to be simple. This reminded me of an instance where I was with my dad goin on our Bajaj super, I noticed a man gong with a small bag, wearing the chappals and simple kurta pajama walking on the pavement besides the road. My dad stopped by him and started talking to him. He looked to me as a guy whom my dad knows for some reason. They had a conversation for a while and then we moved, I was sitting silent, after sometime my dad asked me if I recognized the person. I shook my head with a confusion. I was surprized to my dad's words, he is one of the renowned surgeon. He runs his NGO which is around 5 kms walk from his home. And most of the times he just walks to the place.
Now my mind is just becoming a whirlpool of questions as in what is simplicity? can a person be judged by his simplicity?
The questions move on.. and so m I........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment